Monday, October 25, 2010
Exercise is important to a long life (illistration)
Exercise is extremely important to living a long and healthy life. Exercising daily will help me in many different ways such as; having more energy, having self confidence, and enjoying my body instead of hating it. Having the opportunity to exercise everyday is difficult with my busy schedule, but I make it point to at least do cardio everyday if I don't have time to lift! Going to the Gym and working out is like a different world where nothing else matters. The gym is a place where I can take all my frustration out in a positive manner, and reap benefits of living a longer and healthier life! Exercises to me is my own slice of escaping reality that benefits my mind body and soul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I try to do what I can, but I don't have much time either.
ReplyDelete